How to create a new schedule adjustment calendar is as follows:
Create a new calendar
1.Log in to TimeRex and view Dashboard.
2.You can create a schedule adjustment calendar by clicking Create a new calendar button in Dashboard.
Items that can be set in the schedule adjustment calendar
- basic settings
- Schedule Adjustment Calendar Name
- required time
- navigation time
- Advanced Settings
- Decide how many hours in advance you can book
- Decide how many days' worth of dates you want to suggest
- Name to be displayed to the guest
- Message to be displayed to the guest at the start of the schedule adjustment
- Message to be displayed to guests when the schedule is adjusted
- Schedule Adjustment Receipt Status
- Receiving a schedule adjustment completion email
Editing a Schedule Adjustment Calendar
1.Select the schedule adjustment calendar displayed in Dashboard.
2.Click on the edit button in the upper right.
3."Refresh Schedule Adjustment Calendar" appears, and you can edit the contents.
Alternatively, you can edit the Schedule Adjustment Calendar from there by clicking the [:] button on the upper right of the cell in the Schedule Adjustment Calendar.