How to open a TimeRex account is as follows:
1. Open TimeRex.
2. Click Free Registration at the top right of the header.
3. Choose how you want to create an account.
TimeRex will work with the calendar of the account you selected here.When you select a Google account, the Google Calendar of the target Google account and TimeRex will work together.The same goes for Microsoft.
- Register with your Google account
- Click Register in your Google account and select the Google account you want to work with TimeRex.
- You will be asked for permission to access Google Calendar, so please "Continue" with all checked.
- Register with a Microsoft account
- Click Register in your Microsoft account and select the Microsoft account that you want to work with TimeRex.
4. Once your account registration is complete, the Quickstart will begin.
- Display Name
- Set your name to be displayed to your schedule coordination partner. A short, easy-to-understand name is recommended.
- Linked calendar
- Select the calendar you wish to link to TimeRex, and TimeRex will present the potential dates to the person with whom you wish to coordinate dates based on the schedule registered in the selected calendar.
After setting the two items, click the "Complete the initial setup" button to complete the initial setup.