How to create a new schedule adjustment calendar is as follows:
Create a new calendar
1.Log in to TimeRex and view Dashboard.
2.You can create a schedule adjustment calendar by clicking Create a new calendar button in Dashboard.
Items that can be set in the schedule adjustment calendar
- Basic settings
- Calendar name
- Booking duration
- Navigation time
- Participant selection(Basic Plan or higher)
- Online Meeting Settings
- Advanced Settings
- Day of the week and times to be presented as a candidate date
- Do you accept reservations on public holidays?
- Booking acceptance period<Automatically set, or Specify dates>
- How often do you want to present an appointment frame?(Basic Plan or higher)
- Calendar timezone setting
- Customize booking form(Premium Plan)
- Display/messaging settings
- Display name
- Message to be displayed on your calendar
- Message to be displayed when a booking is completed
- Customized reminder mail message(Basic Plan or higher)
- Other settings
- Accept bookings?
- Get notified on new bookings?
- Get notified on new bookings?(Basic Plan or higher)
Please see the following page for instructions on how to edit the calendar you have created.