TimeRex allows you to create a team with multiple members.
* If you register after July 13, 2022, your team will be created at the same time you register with TimeRex.
You can also upgrade after creating a team to use the features of the Basic and Premium plans.
The number of participants in a team can be up to 100 for the Free Plan and unlimited for the Basic and Premium Plans.
What you can do by creating a team
schedule adjustment based on multiple people's schedules
You can present "All participants must be available" or "One or more participants must be available" to the meeting partner as a candidate schedule.
The Free Plan allows schedule adjustment for up to two people.
If you would like to consider schedules for three or more people, you will need to upgrade to the Basic or Premium Plan.
Schedule adjustment on behalf of the applicant
A secretary can schedule adjustments on behalf of a board member, or the Human Resources Department can schedule adjustments on behalf of an interviewer.
Share the schedule adjustment
For Basic Plan and above, you can send an email notification of the completion of schedule adjustment to other than the participants in your schedule.
In addition, confirmed appointments within your team can be viewed from the dashboard screen.
How to create a new team
- Login to TimeRex with the email address of the person who will be the team owner.
- Click on the team name shown in the upper left corner.
- Click on " + New Space ".
- Enter a team name and team ID, and click "Create Team".
* The team ID is a string that is used as part of the schedule adjustment calendar URL created within the team.
* Schedule adjustment calendar URL format: https://timerex.net/s/<team ID>/abcdef
If you want to adjust the schedule to take into account the schedules of multiple people, proceed to Invite Members after creating a team.