TimeRex is a service that works with Google Calendar (including Google Workspace) or Outlook calendar to display the available date and time on your calendar.
How to link Google Calendar (including Google Workspace) or Outlook calendar is as follows:
Link to calendar upon initial registration
When you make the Easy initial setting, select the calendar you wish to link to TimeRex.
TimeRex will be linked to the calendar selected here. This setting can be changed later.
Checking and changing the linked calendars
- Login to TimeRex and view Dashboard.
- Click on the part of the dashboard with your username in the upper right hand corner and select Account Settings.
- On the left side menu, in "Account Settings", select "Calendar".
- Check or change the calendar selected in the "Integrated Account" section
- If you have changed the linked Calendars, click "Save changes".
Change the linked calendar to another Google Calendar / Outlook Calendar
If you want to work with a calendar from another account, you will need to register a new TimeRex account again with a new account.
On the TimeRex TOP page, go to Free Registration and login with the account that has the appropriate calendar.