For appointments adjusted in TimeRex, a reminder email will be sent the day before.
Content of Reminder Emails
The reminder email will be sent at 16:00 (JST) the day before the scheduled date.
* Reminder Email will be sent at 16:00 in the guest's timezone.
The Basic and Premium plans also allow you to change the time the reminder email is sent and add additional messages to be included in the email.
* When a message is added, the added content will be displayed between the schedule content (background colored area) and "Input Information".
Customize Reminder Emails
The following customizations are available for users of the Basic and Premium plans by making settings in each schedule adjustment calendar.
- Change the sending time of reminder emails from the default 16:00 the day before the appointment to 01:00 the day before~00:00 on the day of the appointment (Guest's timezone).
- Adding a Message to Reminder Email
How to Customize Reminder Email Settings
- Click "Advanced settings" on the Create or Edit screen of the schedule adjustment calendar.
- Edit "Customized reminder mail message" and "Remind mail sending time" in "Display/messaging settings".
* Can be set for Basic and Premium plans.