With Google Meet integration, Google Meet meeting URLs can be issued at the same time as schedule adjustments.
For answers to frequently asked questions, please refer to this support page.
Work required to automatically create Google Meet meetings
In order to create a Google Meet meeting at the same time as the booking is completed, the following two steps must be taken.
- Settings per account:
Connect each TimeRex account to each Google Meet account
- Settings per schedule adjustment calendar:
Select "Google Meet" in the "Online Meeting Settings" of the schedule adjustment calendar for which you want to create a Google Meet meeting at the same time as the booking is completed.
What you need for integration
Only users who have registered with TimeRex using a Google account can use Google Meet integration.
How to connect your Google Meet account to TimeRex (1. Settings per account)
- Login to your TimeRex account using your Google account.
- Open the Google Meet integration page.
- Click on the “Connect“ button.
How to use the Google Meet integration on TimeRex (2. Settings per schedule adjustment calendar)
When your Google Meet account is connected, you will be able to select "Google Meet" in the "Online Meeting Settings" section of the Create or Edit schedule adjustment calendar page.
Select "Google Meet".
TimeRex dashboard allows you to determine at a glance which scheduling calendars will issue Google Meet meeting URL.
If you select "Google Meet," a Google Meet meeting URL will be automatically issued upon completion of the scheduling process.
The issued Google Meet meeting URL will be displayed to the scheduling partner when the booking is completed.
It will also be recorded in your Google Calendar.
If the other party is logged in and using TimeRex, the meeting URL will also be recorded in their Google Calendar.
In addition, the information you entered during schedule adjustment and the Google Meet meeting URL will be emailed to you and your schedule adjustment partner.
How to disconnect your Google Meet account from TimeRex
- When the Google Meet integration is removed, the Online Meeting Settings for which "Google Meet" was selected in each schedule adjustment calendar will be changed to "Off".
- Even if Google Meet is re-connected later, the Online Meeting Settings that were selected for "Google Meet" before the connection was disconnected will remain "Off".
- When re-connected with Google Meet, please re-set the Online Meeting Settings of each schedule adjustment calendar to "Google Meet" if necessary.
When your Google Meet account is connected, you can disconnect your Google Meet account from TimeRex by clicking the "Disconnect" button displayed on the Google Meet integration page.