When accessing the scheduling calendar, you may receive the message "Sorry, we were unable to retrieve the list of appointments. We were unable to retrieve the list of appointments. Please contact the administrator (the organizer of this calendar). the following may be the cause.
- Linking has failed due to changes in security settings on the linked calendar.
- The access token for linking with the linked calendar is invalid.
When this error is displayed, if the host is logged in to TimeRex and accesses the corresponding calendar page, the "Troubleshooting" button will appear and you can follow the troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem.
If the appointment list cannot be retrieved, the following causes may be considered.
If you have set multiple people as participating members in the TeamSpace scheduling calendar, you will not be able to retrieve the appointment list if any one of the participating members is the cause of the problem.
If the problem is caused by a participating member other than yourself, please send an e-mail to the corresponding member using the "Send e-mail" button and ask them to perform troubleshooting.
How to use Troubleshooting
- Log in to TimeRex.
- Go to the calendar page where the error is displayed
- Click on the troubleshooting link
- Follow the troubleshooting steps displayed.