We are sorry, but we were unable to retrieve the appointment list. Please contact the administrator (the organizer of this calendar). Please contact the administrator (organizer of this calendar).
- The linkage failed due to changes in the security settings of the linked calendar.
- The access token used to connect to the linked calendar is invalid.
When this error is displayed, if the host is logged in to TimeRex and accesses the corresponding calendar page, the "Troubleshooting" button will appear and you can follow the troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem.
Possible causes and solutions for the "Could not retrieve appointment list" message
If you are unable to retrieve the appointment list, the following may be the cause.
If you have set multiple people as participants in the team space scheduling calendar, you will not be able to retrieve the appointment list if any one of them is the cause.
If the cause of the problem is not you, please send an email to the member in question by clicking the "Email" button and ask them to perform troubleshooting.
How to use Troubleshooting
- Log in to TimeRex.
- Go to the calendar page where the error is displayed
- Click on the troubleshooting link
- Follow the troubleshooting steps displayed.