It is possible to change the team owner later after applying for a plan.
Only the current owner can change the owner.
Please check the following items before changing the owner.
- Owner change is only possible when there are at least two members on the team.
- After the change, the old owner's authority will be [Administrator].
- The new owner must have already joined the same team.
Owner Change Procedure
- The team owner logs into TimeRex and accesses the dashboard.
- Click on the team name displayed in the upper left corner.
- Click on the appropriate team space in the " Change Space" column.
- Click on the "Team Settings" button.
- Select "Member" from the menu and click "Edit" for the user you want to make the new owner.
- Change permissions to "Owner" and click "Save".
Since only one owner can be granted to a team, the old owner will automatically be changed to have administrative privileges when a new owner is set.