You can clone a previously created schedule adjustment calendar.
The cloned calendar will inherit all the settings such as the time required, travel time, members, web conference settings, period to be displayed as a schedule suggestion, and message.
Clone scheduling calendars are available for all TimeRex plans.
How to use Clone Calendar
- Click [:] in the upper right corner of the Calendar and select [Clone].
- Enter the name of the new calendar and click the "Clone" button.
- After changing each item, click the [Update Calendar] button.
- When you return to the dashboard, you will be able to see the cloned calendar.
Can I clone the itinerary adjustment calendar of Team Space to My Space?
The scheduling calendar can be cloned even if the spaces/teams are different.
- Click the ”Clone” button on the Calendar you wish to clone from the dashboard.
- Select the team to copy to and click ”Clone”
※ Only users who are on multiple teams will see the team selection drop-down.
After clicking "Clone", the schedule adjustment calendar does not update.
If there is an error in your settings, you will not be able to update them.
Please check and edit the settings to make sure that the end date of the period to be presented has not passed before updating.