You can duplicate a previously created schedule adjustment calendar.
The duplicated calendar will inherit all the settings such as the time required, travel time, members, web conference settings, period to be displayed as a schedule suggestion, and message.
Duplicate Calendar is a feature that appears in all plans, but it is only available in Basic Plan and above because Free Plan allows you to create only one calendar.
How to use Duplicate Calendar
- Click [:] in the upper right corner of the Calendar and select [Duplicate].
- Enter the name of the new calendar and click the "Duplicate" button.
- After changing each item, click the [Update Calendar with the above information] button.
- When you return to the dashboard, you will be able to see the duplicated calendar.
Can I duplicate the itinerary adjustment calendar of Team Space to My Space?
Yes, you can duplicate the itinerary calendar within the same space and team.
The following types of duplication across spaces and teams are not allowed.
- Duplicate the calendar in your space to Team A's team space
- Duplicate the calendar of Team A's team space to My Space
- Duplicate the calendar from Team A's team space to Team B's team space
After clicking "Duplicate", the schedule adjustment calendar does not update.
If there is an error in your settings, you will not be able to update them.
Please check and edit the settings to make sure that the end date of the period to be presented has not passed before updating.