You can link any value to the schedule adjustment page, link membership information, and understand the source of inflow.
How to pass a parameter by URL
* Please note that URL parameters can be passed regardless of plan, but only the Premium plan can actually check the parameters.
By adding a parameter in the form of GET to the URL of the schedule adjustment page, you can pass the parameter to the schedule adjustment page.
You can also pass parameters to one-time URLs in the same way.
In this case, the value "webinar" is passed to the scheduling page under the name "campaign".
<URL of schedule adjustment page>?campaign=webinar
- A maximum of 25 parameters can be passed.
If more than 25 parameters are passed, an error will be displayed on the schedule adjustment page.
- Parameters must be URL-encoded.
How to pass parameters in the schedule adjustment calendar widget (embedding feature on the site)
You can also pass parameters to the widget. Please check the following page for details.
How to check URL parameters
URL parameters can be checked in the following way in the Premium Plan.
- TimeRex event details page
- Appointment details registered in the linked calendar
- Email notification of booking completion (*1)
- CSV Export
- Webhook (API integration) callbacks
(*1) The URL parameter will not be included in the booking completion email sent to the guest.