In the scheduling calendar, even though I have selected Zoom / Microsoft Teams / Google Meet in the web meeting settings
- Web meeting URL is not issued upon completion of scheduling
- No URL or meeting ID is included in the scheduling completion notification e-mail
In such cases, the problem may be resolved by canceling the linkage between TimeRex and the web conferencing tool, and then reestablishing the linkage.
- Log in to TimeRex
- Go to "Integrations" in your account settings
- Click on the appropriate web conferencing tool
- Click the "Disconnect" button.
- Click the "connect" button after the "Disconnect" changes to "connect" button.
Also, in the case of Zoom/Microsoft Teams integration, the URL may not be issued because the access token has expired.
In this case, an email will be sent from TimeRex with the subject line "[Corrective action required] Failed to create a meeting due to a problem with Zoom / Microsoft Teams integration" to inform you that the integration has failed.
Please check the date and time when the URL was not issued in the body of the e-mail, and manually issue the URL and contact the scheduling partner.
By setting up re-connection with Zoom / Microsoft Teams from the link in the email, the meeting URL for the next web conference will be issued correctly.