The schedule adjustment partner (guest) can reschedule the appointment when booking is completed but is unable to attend.
The schedule adjustment requestor (host) cannot reschedule the schedule, so the schedule must be canceled once.
For more information, please visit this page.
The rescheduling procedure is as follows:
- Open the booking confirmation email.
- Click "Reschedule" in the email.
- Click "Reschedule" on the "Cancel or Reschedule" screen.
- Select your preferred date and time from the list of possible dates displayed to complete schedule adjustment.
- You will receive an email confirming your booking for the new date and time.
Notification to the host (participant) when a guest reschedules
When a guest reschedules a schedule, to the host (participant) of the corresponding schedule,
- Cancellation email for the first booked date and time
- Booking email for the new date and time
two emails will be sent.
Two emails will be sent to the recipients of the Notification email addresses as well.