If a guest becomes unavailable after the date has been arranged, he/she can reschedule the appointment (change the date and time).
The rescheduling method is as follows.
- Open the schedule adjustment completion e-mail.
- Click on "Reschedule" in the email.
- Click on "Reschedule".
- Select your desired date and time from the list of possible dates displayed to complete the date adjustment.
- You will receive an email with the new date and time.
Notification to the host (participant) when a guest reschedules (reschedules)
If a guest reschedules his or her schedule, the corresponding scheduled host (participant) will be notified by
- Cancellation email for the first adjusted date and time
- Email with newly adjusted date and time schedule completion
You will receive two e-mails.
Two copies will be sent to the recipients set in the notification e-mail address as well.