Folders can be created in the team space to manage the scheduling calendar.
Note that the folder name will not be displayed to the scheduling partner.
The folder function is available in the team space for Basic and Premium plan users.
- Switch to the appropriate team.
- "+" button in Created Folders.
- Enter a folder name and click "Create".
Folder creation can be performed by any user on the team, regardless of permissions.
In addition, Home displays all the scheduling calendars, including those that are not tied to a folder.
Move Folders of created scheduling calendars
- Click on the "︙" (three-point leader) of the appropriate calendar and select "Move".
- Select the destination folder and click "Move".
The destination folder must be newly created in advance.
If you set the destination to "Remove from Folder", the calendar will not be associated with any folder, and you will be able to see it in the home page.
Folder renaming and folder deletion can be performed from "Folder Settings".
- Select the appropriate folder from the folders you have already created.
- Click on the gear symbol to the right of the corresponding folder.
When a folder is deleted, the scheduling calendar in that folder is also deleted.
If you wish to keep the calendar for scheduling, please move it to another folder.