With Zapier integration, you can link the appointment date and time, guest names, email addresses, etc. to third-party tools when scheduling is completed or when cancelled.
Zapier integration is available for all plans.
What you need for Zapier integration
- TimeRex account
- Zapier account (free or paid plan)*1
*1 The Zapier plan required depends on the type and number of third-party tools to be integrated.
How to use Zapier integration
- Log in to TimeRex
- Access the account settings page and select "Zapier" from the "Integrations" menu.
- Select a trigger and click "Continue”
"New Event" is linked when the schedule adjustment is completed.
"Event Cancelled" is linked when an event is canceled.
- Click "Sign in to TimeRex" to link to your TimeRex account
- Click the "Allow" button on the TimeRex authentication screen
- When the integration with TimeRex is complete, the email address and name of your TimeRex account will be displayed. Confirm the linked account and click "Continue"
- Select the TimeRex team you want to link in trigger settings (My Space or Team Space)
- Select the name of the schedule adjustment calendar you want to link.
- Click the "Test Trigger" button
- Sample appointment information will be displayed. Click "Continue" button to complete trigger setting.
- Set the Action (the application you want to link to TimeRex).