With Chatwork integration, you can receive notifications you can receive notifications of completed schedule adjustments and cancellations in Chatwork as well.
Chatwork integration is available to all registered TimeRex users.
What you need for integration
- Chatwork account (free or paid plan)
- TimeRex account (free or paid plan)
How to integrate Chatwork and TimeRex
- Log in to TimeRex with your regular Google or Microsoft account.
- Switch to the appropriate team and click on the "Team Settings" button.
- Click "Chatwork" in the " Integrations" menu to access the Chatwork integration page.
- Click on the "Connect" button.
- Allow access to Chatwork
Linking to Chatwork must be done for each space.
Click on the "Team Settings" button in the space containing the scheduling calendar for which you wish to receive notifications to set up the linkage.
How to use Chatwork integration
Once the integration with Chatwork is completed, you will be able to select the "chat" you wish to receive notifications from on the Create/Edit page of schedule adjustment calendar.
You will receive a notification in the chat you have set up when the schedule adjustment is completed or cancelled in the calendar that is linked to Chatwork.
How to cancel the integration between Chatwork and TimeRex
If you want disconnect the integration between Chatwork and TimeRex, you can do so by clicking the "Disconnect" button on the Chatwork integration page.