Connected to Sansan Meishi Maker, Sansan, and Eight's online business card functionality, online business card exchange is possible at the same time as schedule adjustments.
What you need for integration
- Sansan Meishi Maker, Sansan or Eight account
- TimeRex account (Free or Paid)
How to connect your Sansan Meishi Maker, Sansan, and Eight to TimeRex
- Login to TimeRex with your regular Google or Microsoft account.
- Click on the display name in the upper right corner and access "Account Settings".
- Click "Sansan Meishi Maker", "Sansan", or "Eight" from the "Integrations" menu to access the integration page.
- Click on the "Connect" button.
- Enter the URL of the online business card registration form.
Please see below for instructions on how to obtain the URL of an online business card.
How to use the Online Business Card Exchange function
After completing the integration with the Online business card exchange function, click "Add service Integration" in the "Service Integration" section of the Advanced settings in the schedule adjustment calendar, and then click "Sansan Meishi Maker", "Sansan", or "Eight" to enable online business card exchange.
When a booking is completed on a schedule adjustment calendar with online business card exchange enabled, the online business card exchange button will appear on the booking completion screen.
The Online business card exchange button is also displayed in the notification email sent to the guest.
Once the guest clicks the button on the booking completion screen or in the notification email, an online business card exchange will take place.
How to disconnect your Sansan Meishi Maker, Sansan, and Eight from TimeRex
If you wish to disconnect the integration between TimeRex and Sansan Meishi Maker, Sansan, or Eight, you can do so by clicking the "Disconnect" button on the integration page of each tool in your Account Settings.